Wednesday, March 22, 2017

TENDER TOUCH RECEIVES AWARD

 TENDER TOUCH RECEIVES BOOKS AND BENCHES BOOK AWARD AS A FINALIST IN THE WESTERN CATEGORY


A READER'S OPINION

Readers of western romance will enjoy Tender Touch.

This is the first book I've read by the author and I wasn't disappointed in the time I spent with Brianna and Columbus. Brianna Wight escaped a horrible situation with success and now she must flee, but she can't do it by herself. Enters Columbus Nigh, a mountain man turned guide, with his own tragedies. He isn't what I expected from a typical western romance hero but this character had interesting depths to explore. Brianna's personality proved difficult from time to time but there was a reason for her behavior and I found myself sympathetic toward her plights.

The author is very descriptive when it comes to the era and landscape whether good or unpleasant. She engages the reader through to the end with an unexpected twist and a conclusion worthy of the characters. 
Star Rating: 4 Stars | Content Rating: 4 Hearts | Reviewed by: Kaylie Morgan


BUY HERE:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYEJAYA

No comments:

Post a Comment